12.20.2009

Here comes Santa Claus

Enjoying my Christmas present from Santa!


Is that a BUMBO!!! OMG!!!!!
SHUTS UP!!!!!


Oh dearest Santa, I would love a Bumbo this year!


And I would also love world peace, an end to war and the universal embrace of biofuels.
(Also part of my developing Miss Universe speech...for the year 2028)



Today, as Isabella and I hung out admiring our Christmas decor, came a knock at the door. It was Jolly Old Saint Nick himself!! He parked the sleigh and reindeer in the driveway, which caused quite the ruckus with the neighbors. Removing his snowy boots (he doesn't wear socks...weird), he climbed the stairs to find a very surprised Isabella. "Yo, old man...you're not my grandpa." "Ho Ho Ho! No, it is I, Santa Claus! And I am here to see if you've been a good little girl this year," said Santa. Isabella responded, "Do the few months in Mommy's belly count? If so, I vote not fair." "Ho Ho HO! What a clever child..."

It turns out, Isabella has been a good girl and will be awarded all the spoils of this Christmas. However, she reminded all of us as Santa sped away into the sky, "Remember the reason for the season! Happy BDay J!"


No comments:

Post a Comment