1.02.2010

Mommy I'm Sick!

So mad!


Hold me Daddy!


Daddy, my nebulizer mask and I. Best Friends.



Poor little Isabella was a sick baby this, her first, Christmas. Thanks to a little guy at her baby school who refused to take sick day, she and every other classmate contracted RSV. And as if that wasn't enough, her symptoms developed into a wicked case of bronchiolitis. After futile attempts to treat her with saline solution and chest rubs, we took her to the doctor. She now gets to use a nebulizer with some asthma medication to combat the mucous and narrowed airways. Poor biscuit has been one pissed off diva! Since returning to school (after snow days, holidays and sick days), Isabella has been resisting the urge to punch "Sicky" in the face. I told to make sure she does it when no one's looking...and use a scapegoat.

(NOTE: Isabella like everyone to know she would never actually use violence to combat frustration! She actually really loves all her little buddies at school. She reiterates, she is a lover not a fighter. How cliche!)


1 comment:

  1. Get well little turkey. I'll send Brady after "sicky pants." He'll take care of'em in no time.

    ReplyDelete