12.08.2009

Snow Day!!!!

In one of my 5 snow suits. Excessive? Never for fashion.


Mom, I can't put my arms down!


Super snow. Approx 9 inches.


Blizzard! Not the DQ kind.


Check out my snow shoes.


As you locals may know, it is snowing outside. It has pretty much been snowing nonstop since last night. Everything on the news is SNOW SNOW SNOW. Isabella, being a clever little one, woke this morning to a weak cough, "ahh, ahh! Mommy, I'm sick. I think I'm getting the Black Lung." I kindly informed her that her lack of coal mining experience disqualifies her from a diagnosis of 'Black Lung' and that both her father and I were 3 month once (we know all those tricks...in fact, we invented them). Lucky for her, she was able stay home with Daddy while Mommy slid to work.

However, while watching the news this evening, Isabella was able to experience that exhilaration that comes with seeing your school on the CLOSED/CANCELLED list. "Whoop, whoop!" she exclaimed through her pacifier. Now if only they would close the state offices....fat chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment