8.05.2009

Nothing at 38 weeks.

It has been three weeks of delightful "checks" with no changes. I have neither dilated or effaced. I can't say I am particularly surprised; I have this feeling that Isabella would prefer to come near the end of August. After 9 months of coaching her that 38 weeks gestation would be perfect for all players, she disagrees. This must be out first mother-daughter dispute. She informed me, with a brute force kick in gut and punch in the bladder, that she will come out when she darn well pleases. Until then, she plans to continue using my bladder as pillow and my stomach as an ottoman.

Excuse me...slight contraction...for real.

Since Isabella is hunkering down, I plan to use my time to continue to prepare for her arrival in T-minus 2 weeks (approx). More updates soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment