7.26.2009

Nursery: A Work In Progress.

Some art from the Aunt Annie Studio.


Mommy and Maisie "observing" the project.
Yes, I am really that HUGE.


A view from the door.


The bedding.

The crib.

The changing table.

The crib.

After ordering Isabella's crib on July 1st, it finally arrived! Well, actually, Babies R Us claims it arrived on July 11th and they called to let us know. LIES! As I explained to the associate, I would not have willing put myself through weeks of anxiety over this crib if I knew it was hanging out in the backroom. Rather than ensue a hormonal range, I found the silver lining: we have a crib.

Like most fathers, Ryan completed the "build the crib" right of passage ceremony today. I, unlike most mothers, stayed completely out of his way. I was a helpful, quiet observant of the project. After only 2 hours (most reviews stated it took 4 hours to build), Ryan put together the crib and changing table. It looks great! Now, it is time to decorate....please submit any ideas, as I am at a loss.


No comments:

Post a Comment