3.03.2015

I. Am. Back.

Yes, I am back by popular demand. And by popular demand I mean, two individual requests to regenerate this blog. Never one to disappoint, I considered it a challenge! And no better time to begin a challenge then when you have an abundant amount of time.

Time? Surprised that I would have an excess of the precious commodity? Well, yes, it is in fact true. Time is mine. I own you devious clock! Well, it is mine for the next seven weeks as I enjoy MATERNITY LEAVE. Yeah, that's right. I had another baby (more on that later). Such news must come as quite a shock as the highlight of my expansive blogging career pulled material from describing the horrors of pregnancy and childbirth. This must leave you to think:

1. She is crazier than her blog lets on.

2. She exaggerated the horrors or pregnancy.

3. Time really does make you forget childbirth.

I can assure you none of the aforementioned are true! I am not crazy...at least, not clinically. My first experience with pregnancy was every bit a traumatic as I described. And I shall never forget childbirth. Never.

But, here I am cradling a little bubba and admiring my life in all it's perfection. So, to honor the challenge to entertain my two loyal followers and to honor my second experience of motherhood, I will blog...at least for the next seven weeks.

More to come. 


No comments:

Post a Comment