2.10.2010

School House Rock!



I'm not even 6 months old yet, and I am already an academic scholar. What, like you're shocked? Please! I got my diploma in the mail last week. Mom has yet to take a picture for evidence, but it reads:

Honorary Creighton University Diploma
presented to
Isabella Amelis Long
for having the foresight to select parents who are identified and associated with Creighton University and for the excellent achievement that is naturally expected of offspring of those associated with the great Creighton family throughout the world.
Awarded at Omaha, Nebraska
this 25th day of August 2009

I know, impressive. What can I say, I'm advanced like that. Daddy said this perpetuates the snotty reputation of Creighton students and alum. "Father, pish posh! Get me a spot of tea!" I said.

Oh, my majors? I have a BS in Jumperoo, with minor in electric piano (see pictures). I'm going to start applying for "honorary" master's programs. I am considering Duke's MS in Crawling....

No comments:

Post a Comment