2.01.2010

5. 5 months. 5 months old!

In my car seat, dressed like a little sailor.
Note pea coat, striped tee and beanie.


Everyone wants to sleep with Mommy.


I fell asleep on my jumperoo.


Rouge or natural?
"Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybeline!"


Smiles.


Mischievous look.


With Mommy in my winter fur cap.


Mom is still behind with this blogging stuff. So, I am updating you on my 5th month in a short pictorial format. It was a wicked month that included many milestones:

1. An eczema diagnosis that ALMOST ended my modeling career before it started
2. A tooth that enhanced my portfolio, thus saving my modeling career
3. Introduction to veggies, including green beans & peas
4. Learning to roll from tummy to back, which was an enormous relief as I HATE BELLY TIME

No comments:

Post a Comment