11.15.2009

Isabella, ella, ella....



This week, while driving around, Isabella shouts from her car seat, "Hey Ma! Use that celly and get me Rhianna." Confused, I ask why my infant daughter needs to speak with pop star turn domestic violence spokeswoman. Isabella says, "I want her to remix 'Umbrella' to 'Isabella.' Rather than singing about a lame-o umbrella, she can sign about me! Here is what I have so far: With my Isabella, ella, ella...aye, aye, aye, Isabella...What ya think?" Impressed at her lyrical charm, I tell her that a song about her may not universally connect to millions and second that although I am the all powerful Mommy, I do not have Rhianna's contact info. "Not universal!" she cries. "Have you seen my blog followers, my facebook friends? Come on!"

Touche Isabella, touche. So, Rhianna, if you're reading this...


No comments:

Post a Comment