3.12.2010

Update!

It has been almost a month since my "busy" mother updated you, my adoring fans, on my life. So, I am again taking this blogging business into my own hands. Doesn't she understand I am still developing gross motor skills! Honestly!

Here are some highlights:

I turned 6 months on Feb. 25th.
I had a check up and the doctor says I weight a whopping 14 pounds (14 percentile).
I tried homemade carrots and sweet potatoes. YUM!
My Abuela came for a weekend visit. We went to Borsheims....DIAMONDS!
My parents FINALLY put batteries in my Jumper-roo....it makes sounds!
I drank from a sippy cup.
I faced forward in my baby carrier.
I moved a toy from hand to hand...on purpose!
I slept through the night...once. Ha! Mommy thought it was for real! HA!
I sit up and don't topple over.
I stand with support.
I say "dada" to everything.
I understand the signs for "all done" and maybe "dad."
I discovered my toes and put them in my mouth.
I give kisses!
I make the "bitter beer" face.
I make a "raspberry" sound (pfffffffff!).

Ok. The next entries will include some photographic evidence of these events.



No comments:

Post a Comment